"... As great as the facilities are, the management and staff separate the Borgo from any similar place I’ve been. I have no doubt that you’ll find their team as helpful as we did. Grazie Mille, Borgo!"
david von storch, washington, dc
"Marco, our time in Tuscany was amazing and you and Carolyn and your staff were a huge huge part of it. You guys took such wonderful care of all of us, both adults and children alike. Really, I have never seen a more attentive, sharper, more thoughtful and fun group of people. You are doing such a terrific job running the Borgo. We miss the Borgo and we miss you."
mark bailey & rory kennedy, new york, ny
"… As for the service … well, the word 'service' doesn’t even begin to do justice to what it is that Marco, Carolyn and their staff are doing. They, and the Borgo, are seamless. Every need was catered for… no, actually, every need was anticipated."
lesley skillen, new york, ny
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Full staff of 19 including General Manager /
- Itinerary and travel assistance
- Wait staff and private chef on call
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown
- Gym and spa area attendant, chilled bottled
water and towels
- Daily stocked snacks in all suites* and in all villa
- Mini bars stocked daily in all suites* and in all
*All nine accomodations in the Manor House are suites with coffee-makers and mini-bars.
**The village houses have refrigerators and pantries in lieu of mini-bars.
- Travel arrangements by car, bus, or helicopter
- Lunch and dinner prepared by private chef
- Aperitivo served on the lawn, in the courtyard or
at the bar
- Laundry service
- In-room massage
- Car and scooter rentals delivered on site
- Babysitting and relief help
- Wine tastings and area winery tours
- Yoga and tennis professionals
- Helicopter and hot air balloon rides
- Horseback riding excursion
Click here for more ideas on what you can do during your stay.
Explore > Services